If you are not satisfied with an item, you have 14 days after receipt of your order to change it or request a refund. You can return the item by post to the following address:
42a Station Road East
• Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Tell us the reason for the return including:
• Items that are Defective or Damaged. Sesderma will send you a new product upon receipt of the defective product at our warehouse. If you prefer a refund, this will be for the amount you paid at time of purchase, and sometimes differs from the current price of the product. Refund will be by the same method of payment you used for your online purchase.
• Mistaken Product. If a mistake is made and you are sent the wrong product, let us know and we will send you the correct item as soon as possible, advising date of receipt. Of course, all costs will be at our expense.
• Other Non-justified Reasons. At Sesderma we receive the return of new, unopened, unused, items in their original packaging, as stipulated in current legislation.
• Our Customer Care team is at your disposal to ensure you are completely satisfied with your purchase.
You must indicate the product you wish to return or exchange on the delivery note and include it in your package. If you cannot find it, go to My Orders section in My Account section, select your order and print it. If you are not registered, go to the Order section and enter your email and your order number. Returned items must be in the same condition as when they were received.
Once we receive your package, we will check the state of the items and we will exchange or refund said returned products. In these cases, Sesderma shall not assume any shipping charges or costs caused by the return. Note that Sesderma does not accept returns sent freight collect or COD. Refunding may take from 3 to 20 business days after we receive your returned item at our warehouse. In the event that the item you purchase is not available, we shall refund the price of the item.
Did you pay for the item by means of a bank wire? In these cases, we will need your bank details for the refund. To this end, you will need to contact Sesderma Customer Service.
According to rules and conditions applicable to Remote Purchasing, customers in the European Union have 7 working days from the date of receipt of their order, to exercise their right to cancel their purchase.